- "Intimidator" Type J1
- "Intimidator" Type J3
- "Kombat" Type K1
- "Kombat" Type K3
- "Kombat" Type K5
- "Kombat" Type K6
- "Kombat" Type K7
- "Boss" Type D1
- "Boss" Type D2
Spence Engineering offers a diverse selection of control valves for a wide range of applications. Pneumatic and electric actuator models give you the option on 0-20 psig, 3-15 psig, 4-20 mA, 0-10 VDC, and Split Ranged input signals.
"Intimidator" Type J Valve:
The J valve is a pneumatic, globe style, control valve featuring a compact, efficient design that provides greater flow capacity and performance than comparable models, at an economical price. Available in cast Iron and 316 stainless steel, ½ to 2 inch threaded or flanged. The J valve comes standard with 316 SS Trim and has a wide variety of orifice and packing options to ensure we can meet your application. The powerful field reversible actuators are available with positioners, controllers, amplifiers, relays and other accessories.
• J1 - Single Seat, Unbalanced, Cast Iron, NPT, 36" or 60" Actuator, ½"-2"
• J3 - Single Seat, Unbalanced, 316 SS, NPT or Flg, 36" or 60" Actuator, ½"- 2"
The "Kombat" Series K Valve:
The K Valve is a ½"- 4" bronze or cast iron globe valve that is available with an electric or pneumatic actuator. The pneumatic Kombat control valve has a high thrust, compact actuator that offers the muscle required to positively position plug in response to the control signal. It is available in a 36 and 60 square inch actuator size with stainless steel internals to match different operating conditions. The Kombat electric control valve has a high thrust motor that permits shutoff to 400psi and a rapid response that fully strikes the valve in less than 15 seconds.
• K1 - Single Seat, Unbalanced, Bronze, , NPT, 36" or 60" Actuator, ½"-2"
• K3 - 3-way, Balanced, Bronze, , NPT, 36 or 60" Actuator, ½"-2"
• K4 - Single Seat, Unbalanced, Cast Iron, 125# Flg, 60" Actuator, 2-1/2"-4"
• K5 - Same as K1 w/ Electric Actuator, Fail Closed
• K6 - Same as K1 w/ Electric Actuator, Fail Open
• K7 - Same as K3 w/ Electric Actuator
The "BOSS" Series D Valve:
The Boss D series is a cage guided control valve with a superior design that provides exceptional performance up to Class VI. The balanced plug design provides smooth, high pressure control and the ability to use a smaller pneumatic actuator. The Boss control valve is an excellent choice for high capacity commercial applications and is available in end connections through 8" with pneumatic and electric actuators. Cast Iron Boss D bodies can be used for commercial applications such as building heat, water heating, laundries and cookers.
• D1 - Cage Style, Cast Iron, Balanced, NPT or Flg, 4 Actuator Sizes, 2-8"
• D2 - Cage Style, Cast Steel, Balnced, NPt or Flg, 4 Actuator Sizes, 2-8"
New valves being offered in the Spence line also include the LCV Linear control valve with a unique design allowing for maximum interchangeability of parts and the QB Rotary control valve designed and engineered to handle nearly all industrial process control requirements.
Download the Spence Designer's Guide